Can they see ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I know this sounds crazy but I swear spike sees something everyday that I dont. This all started out when he was a couple months old spike and me would be in the bedroom and watching TV or he would be going to sleep, and then out of nowhere his beard got black and he started to hiss, so I thought ok he doesn't want to sleep in the bedroom, and right once we got out of the bedroom he stopped hissing and his beard was normal. A couple of days later same thing and he was hissing at the same spot, the spot right next to my bed and this time I wanted to see what it was becuase he was doing it again, and I know stress is bad for them so I put him back in his tank. Now flash foward to today 8/18/15 he's never been in the bedroom for almost a year now and I thought oh u know he might have been doing this since he wasn't used to it, but this time for some reason he was hissing and beard black and he literally jump off my should, thank god it was over the bed and not the floor and staring at that same spot and this time he wouldn't let me pick him up for at least 30 seconds, once I went to pick him up again he stopped hissing beard was normal and fell asleep on my bed. Could this be a ghost.
Thanks guys

kmc4392

Hatchling Member
sounds very interesting...I personally have not seen a ghost or experienced anything like this, but I believe animals can see and feel a lot more than we do in regards to the paranormal.

However, on the other side of things, what exactly is he staring at? Could he see his own reflection at the spot he keeps getting upset at? Is there something there that resembles a predator, ie. a bird statue or stuffed animal?

This is totally unrelated but the other day when I had Dalia outside she saw a plane flying by and got super defensive and hunkered down in the grass and almost flared her beard at me when I went to pick her up. Their natural eyesight is different than ours so he might see something in a different perspective than you or I and gets frightened.

spikethebeardie2013

Original Poster
kmc4392":3jpd2sux said:
sounds very interesting...I personally have not seen a ghost or experienced anything like this, but I believe animals can see and feel a lot more than we do in regards to the paranormal.

However, on the other side of things, what exactly is he staring at? Could he see his own reflection at the spot he keeps getting upset at? Is there something there that resembles a predator, ie. a bird statue or stuffed animal?

This is totally unrelated but the other day when I had Dalia outside she saw a plane flying by and got super defensive and hunkered down in the grass and almost flared her beard at me when I went to pick her up. Their natural eyesight is different than ours so he might see something in a different perspective than you or I and gets frightened.
He stares at the corner of my room and there's nothing there that would have his reflection. The only other thing that I think might be frightening him would be my dresser, becuase it larger than him. Other than that I don't know what it could be.

kmc4392

Hatchling Member
Beardies can be odd creatures. But I agree that the dresser may be frightening him, if not I would have to say either ghosts or aliens lol

kmc4392":2c1v6huy said:
I would have to say either ghosts or aliens

Aliens, definitely aliens.

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-a0f6bd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom