Can they have bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle4

Hatchling Member
Ok so I have asked around and I keep getting different answers. Can they have bugs? I have had zilla about 7 weeks or so and he is doing great. I'm housing him on a bird seed, he sadly is back in a 10 gallon I had got a 30 gallon and while cleaning it broke it :( . So I did some arranging and his basking is 110 while his cool side is 95 not the best but its all I can do. He has done 2 complete sheds since he has been here. So much for him "not eating, and not bring active" as his old owner said. He is quite active still does not care to be held but he doesn't try to smack me the whole time anymore.

As to bugs I know they normally Don't eat them but he seems to like them as a treat . Since I have had him he has ate super worms, wax worms, and crickets. Everything seems fine he is pooping fine, way better then when he got here. I just don't want to hurt him he seems to love bugs so I figured they couldn't be to bad as long as they were small enough.

I do have some new pics I will get posted when I get home I'm mobile right now. Thanks for the help

Danielle4

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here are the new pics I said I would post

2e02c8d2.jpg

in his box
2d8e33ed.jpg

bfe3d00a.jpg

b129363c.jpg

4f97f7f5.jpg

8fb04bc5.jpg
this is Chaos I thought I would show him here to
ac34625f.jpg
shedding
2ca22c3a.jpg
Princess first thing in the morning
541888bc.jpg
Princess again

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom