Can I put 2 beardies together for a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
DoctorevoL":2kby0lxg said:
ShannyBeard":2kby0lxg said:
Wow she sounds pretty irresponsible. Babies are growing every single day, and if they are not getting proper calcium and exposure to UVB, then they will develop a spinal deformity, most likely a lump or hump in their backs between their shoulders and neck.

Every day she doesn't have UVB, she's at risk for deformities. Pretty alarming that your friend has this attitude of not wanting to do things properly.

Tell me about it. I ordered the Reptisun 10.0 and Hood for her beardie today, so it should be coming either Tuesday or Wednesday. Told her in the mean time to take it outside.

You are a really good friend. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You are doing it right, teach and show by example how to raise her new baby. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

DoctorevoL

Original Poster
RockHound":i37snrqe said:
Wow, you're a really good friend to do all that for her. I hope learning responsibility for her won't end up costing neglect in her pets. You two should certainly have "play dates" with your beardies haha. You can do it safely without actually letting them have contact, providing the interaction isnt too stressful for either. Perhaps when they are closer to the same size. I know I wish I had friends who like reptiles! Poor Sierra hasn't seen another dragon since I got her. >_<

Yea she tells me all the time. I brought my Reptisun over to her house today so her beardie can bask in the light and survive for a lil. She tried to take her beardie outside, but it ended up running in a tire. Fortunately the car wasn't moving and he didn't climb it up, so she got him out in time. I plan on taking my beardie over to her house when hers gets big enough. But that won't be for a few months to a year lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom