Can anyone recommend a good RES turtle forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Wright

Hatchling Member
I rescued a Red Eared Slider Turtle this week, poor little guy was sooo neglected...the water was foul and I almost cried...so I took him away from the bad place!
My intension was to take him and house him for a short time until I could find him a new home...
Well the kids and hubby like him so he is staying...we began to research what he needs...WOW...high maintenance! But once we make a commitment to a pet we do the best we can...
I have found this site very helpful for our BD so I am hoping someone can help me with recommending a good forum like this to help me with our new turtle questions and concerns.

Thanks a bunch
T
PS the BD Ozzy is doing very well...brumating but doing well! I know this cause he is good and cranky when I wake him for his weekly bath! haha! So while he is being lower maintenance we can find our groove with the turtle...like I ahve nothing better to do...working full time, 3 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 BD, 1 RES turtle and 1 Hubby! WHAT AM I THINKING!?! haha!

cricket119

Hatchling Member
Turtlesale.com has a forum. I have browsed it before. I have two red eared sliders. They are about seven years old. I got them when they were babies. I saw a bowl full of them in Chinatown, in NY. It is sad to see them like that. I wanted to rescue them all. But they grow to be fairly large and need swimming room. They are cool to watch! Good luck, Chris :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom