Can any one help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not exactly sure about where this post would go, but I have a few questions relating to bearded dragon colours.
I was wondering how much these types of dragons cost, and where you can get them in Australia, Queensland.

Hypotran
168530_185742968119013_100000499320614_635969_8021303_n.jpg

What are these red and white ones called?
Cover_Pic2-661x531.jpg

What are the really red and/or orange ones called?
Baby-Red-Bearded-Dragon1.jpg

Citrus
3570d1293970040-citrus-bearded-dragon-momma-alice.medium.jpg

What are these purple/blue ones called?! :O
DSC07380.jpg

I really like their colours, but dont know where to get them or how much they cost in QLD

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
A lot of the color morphs you like are on the more expensive side, at least they are where I live. They can range anywhere from $250- up in to the thousands depending on the breeder and bloodlines. I can't be of any help to you as far as where you can get one in Queensland, Australia. You might try doing a local search on the internet, or going to a local reptile shop and asking about local breeders.

-Kaleen

Zip

Hatchling Member
I can't really say for sure as I am still only learning about different color morphs myself, but it seems to me, that each individual breeder has a different name for each color strain, and it's hard to pin point what color is actually called what unless referring to the original breeder of that specific dragon. There are so many similar colors and patterns it's really hard to tell without knowing the bloodlines. When I bought Spyro, the breeder told me he was "Orange" I have no clue what the exact morph he is though, he looks a lot like a sandfire, but without knowing the bloodlines, theres no for sure way for me to tell, because there are so many "Orange" bearded dragons out there.

I got my boy Spyro from a local breeder for $50, I actually paid $125, but that was with new heat and UVB lamps(bulbs and fixtures), 10g starter terrarium, reptile carpet, and a rock from his old habitat to help him adjust, and than I've seen some online, identical to Spyro in the $1000's

Zip

Hatchling Member
Cocopops248":296idi88 said:
$50?!?! That's cheaper than my normal coloured one!! Where did you
get him from?

I got him from a small, local breeder in Kingston, Ontario. He lives, maybe 25 minutes away from me, at the most. (I live out in the country, and he lives right in the middle of the city) He had them listed on Kijiji as "Baby Orange Bearded Dragons" and my boyfriend at the time bought one for me as a birthday present. When I got my boy 2 years ago, he only had the two dragons (my guys parents) but I've seen some recent ads by him selling clutches that came out half Leatherbacks, and half normal, all of them the same color as Spyro for $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom