Can a 5 month old Beardie Brumate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, the temp. has to be considered. If it's in the 70's you can use a large plastic tote, but even then be careful because the plastic holds the heat in and once it gets over 75 it really heats up in the tote so an area of shade should be provided. There are several types of screened enclosure or wire cages that can be considered if you think you want to get one. If you look on line for ones like the rabbit/guinea pig hutch you'll see a wide variety here in the U.S. you can find at places like Tractor Supply, Agway, and different pet stores. Be sure the beardie can't slip through the larger gaps in those wire cages.

ZuriiTheDragon

Original Poster
Yeah I wouldn't leave Zurii outside during the winter, I would only do so during the warmer part of the year lol. The predator aspect is a good point, and I wouldn't leave her alone outside unless I was 100% positive that she was safe from all possible threats in the enclosure I build or purchase. Thank you for the link! I will definitely check it out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom