Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Thank gods CJ is home where she belongs. You both have had your share of ups and downs..now it's time for nothing but ups. I will continue to pray for you both.
I so know what you're saying, Holly. I think all men should be raised by women for the "formative" years. James was raised solely by his Mom and sister until he was older. There is a man who "gets it". James would have been sitting beside you, just as worried, but trying to cover it up to try to console you, and look "manly" at the same time..LOL.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Wow, Denise, you really behead every worm? Now that's dedication! :whip: I had really good success with superworms with Jasper. They helped him put on weight and got him nice and healthy. I would like to try them again with Cam once I'm sure she's OK. I'll have to buy a special worm knife and worm cutting board for the "preparation" though. :bleick:

Here are a couple of very quick shots of Cam lounging in her viv, wondering why I'm hovering over her today.

S6300487.jpg

As you can see by this blistering stinkeye, I am by no means forgiven for the whole trip to the vet thing. Yeah, like it was my idea, Cam. :roll:
S6300488.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Cam looks great! One would never be able to guess that she'd been so sick.
Is it me, or does she seem to be getting more colors and prettier with every pic? :p

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
"Therefore, "Mommy" has to behead them before feeding them to him, or he won't eat them! Oh, the things we go through for our beardie babies...... I feel like some sort of a psychotic axe murderer, sitting at the kitchen table with a paring knife, beheading worms! LOL"

Denise Bushnell

I almost fell of my chair with laughter when I read Denise's comment. :laughhard:

Miss CJ looks wonderful, even giving mom the evil eye, what a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! :love5:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Im so glad that CJ is home - iv been checking back on how she is doing since I saw your vet update!!! But my, she must be feeling better - thats a proper little stink eye she is giving you!! lol!!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I second Miss T's thoughts.I am so very happy she is back home safe and sound.Thats probably the best news I have heard all day!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I just fed her and gave her the meds, and she did really well. Gina suggested that I drip the slurry on to her nose a little at a time and let her lick it up. That's what I did, and it worked great! No coughing or anything like that, and now she's basking. I'm still checking on her every five minutes, and she's getting a little tired of me I think!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
She's still beautiful, even with that stink eye! I am so happy for you both.

Glad to hear the medicine went down ok.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gee, she looks great, it's hard to believe that she (and you) went through all that the other night. I'm glad the slurry is going down well along with the meds. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep better tonight. It sure worked out well with you having some days off. Thanks for posting the pic, made us all feel better to see her nice bright colors. :p

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I checked in earlier but didn't have time to post. Needless to say, I'm thrilled that CJ is back home and doing well. She does look quite peeved in the pictures that mom is not giving her any privacy at all, though I think she is secretly very grateful to have someone who cares so much about her. I don't want to know the vet bill! I love her dark sidebars, her yellow face, and that little white chin! Is it weird that I want to pet your dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom