Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Oh my... would you look at that over-the-shoulder sexy stare! Campbell is fanning herself and... can it be? Yes, she's blushing! :love10:

ETA: forgot to mention, Cam tried to eat my finger today! Her little sticky tongue came flying out and latched onto my index finger. Granted, the hornworms I've been feeding her are about the same size as my finger, so you can't blame her for making that mistake. But the colour, Cam - the colour is all wrong!!! Can't let her get a taste for human blood or I'll be in real trouble. :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
:mrgreen: You better not wiggle your finger at all, or it will be GONE. :shock:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
"Feeeed me Semore, Feeeed me alll night long. "'Cuse if you feeeed me Semore, I'll grow up BIG and stronge!" :laughhard: :laughhard:

Sandy H

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
protiemama":f4ba2 said:
"Feeeed me Semore, Feeeed me alll night long. "'Cuse if you feeeed me Semore, I'll grow up BIG and stronge!"
I was going to say the exact same thing! :laughhard:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL, tell me there's not one of you here who wouldn't do it! If our babies needed human blood to thrive, we would find a way to get it for them. :whip:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":6be34 said:
LOL, tell me there's not one of you here who wouldn't do it! If our babies needed human blood to thrive, we would find a way to get it for them. :whip:
Shhhhhh, don't give them any ideas. I can't spare blood as I'm hypoglycemic and have low red bloodcell counts :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Just couldn't resist... I am a graphic designer!
xena-fangs.jpg

mwah ahh ahh ahh!!!!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Remember what hapened to the dentist? "sure looks like plant food to me!" I'm sure I could find a few likely canadates somewhere. Hmmm canadates... How 'bout Washington? :twisted: mwah ahh ahh ahh
Bad Sandy, BAD! :laughhard:

Sandy H

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Wait a minute, Campbell Jane is getting better, and demonstrating Vampire tendencies? :shock: This does sound like she is a new breed of Dragon! A Vampire Dragon! Actually, Fib has gotten my finger once in a hornworm rush as well, and I have seen a little more agression since that episode. Are the hornworms bringing forward repressed vampire tendencies in our dragons? :twisted:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
lizardgrrl":e68e9 said:
Are the hornworms bringing forward repressed vampire tendencies in our dragons? :twisted:

Geez, I hope not! I just gave a hornworm to Junie. If she becomes a vampire gecko she'll starve to death... she's never yet broken the skin when she bites me! :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Geez, you guys talk about the hornworms being so loved, we ordered some -- Crash took one, chewed two chomps and swallowed (we gave him a smaller one, because we know he's a lazy chewer) ... Xena looked at us, then looked at "that thing"... then just watched it. I picked it up and dangled it infront of her nose, and she looked at me like "you really want me to eat this? Yeah, right"...

Took me 4 minutes to get her to eat it! What a dingleberry.

Maybe she didn't know what it was? Was Cam reluctant the first time?

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
No, she snarfed it down right away. However, having lived on mealworms her whole life and then enduring several weeks of slurry with me, I think she was just happy to get some "real" food. Since then, she's had days where she's very reluctant, and other days where I couldn't let go of the worm fast enough. It just depends on her mood, I guess. Now that Xena has had one, I bet the next one goes a LOT faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom