Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Oh that is just so darling.
She must know how much love you are giving her.

Ruben will not entertain shoulder or chest laying. Its the lap or nothing woman!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper's Mom":637d6 said:
Campbell Jane did something really sweet tonight. I was laying down and she was sitting on my chest. She turned herself around and came right up to my face, then rested her beard and both front hands on my cheek! She stayed like that for a really long time - until it was time for her to go back in her house. It was a lot like what Jasper used to do, and it really made me feel good. She is so cute! :love5:

Awe, that melts my heart :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I went and got her some more hornworms today. I hope she'll do a little better this time than last time!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She gave you a face hug! :love5:
(damn, I'm crying again)

Yup, Jas definitely had a hand in Miss Campbell Jane being with you.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He he... the term 'face hug' makes me think of Alien. At least she didn't cram her tail down my throat and lay eggs in my chest! :lol:

Here's how dinner time went tonight.

Me: (leaning down with hornworm in my hand) Hey sweetie, would you like a h-
Campbell: OM NOM NOM NOM!
Me: -ornworm? OK, I guess you did want one!

It was literally gone before I could even put it down. Then she spent ten minutes licking her lips and looking smug. :mrgreen:

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper's Mom":ed894 said:
He he... the term 'face hug' makes me think of Alien. At least she didn't cram her tail down my throat and lay eggs in my chest! :lol:

Here's how dinner time went tonight.

Me: (leaning down with hornworm in my hand) Hey sweetie, would you like a h-
Campbell: OM NOM NOM NOM!
Me: -ornworm? OK, I guess you did want one!

It was literally gone before I could even put it down. Then she spent ten minutes licking her lips and looking smug. :mrgreen:

Lol, Zinger did that with a superworm earlier! :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":e7654 said:
:shock: That would be pretty creepy. Eeek!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
A post-bath burrito:

S6300403.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Oh that look of distain!

Now Ms Jane, will you please shed? Just a weeny bit?
One day soon Sandi and I ARE going to figure out how you and Ruben are communicating to plot against us.
Your evil days a numbered!

Holly

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I love that look she has in that photo.She just looks like she is hatching a devious plans.I am always so happy to see how well she is doing!What a trooper :D

BTW:Ethelia thats just wishful thinking.I think the EVIL days are here to stay!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
I think CJ sent a message to our Xena via the private beardie underground -- Xena had that same look during and after her bath today -- that "How DARE you!" / "Evil water..." / "Hey, you're messin' up my scale-do!" look :roll:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I wish she would shed too! She's such a tease - just the eyes and the lips, and no more. The top of her head is disgusting - I can see where the filth is caked and cracked. It won't come off with the toothbrush, and I just want her to shed it already! Same with her legs and tail. I guess she's going to make me wait. :roll: I think she might have some small burns on the top of her head, but it's so hard to tell with all that dirt on there. I have a big hornworm order coming, and I'm hoping she'll be off slurry once and for all in the next week or so. Hopefully that will encourage her to shed a little faster.

During cuddle time tonight she once again approached my face, and I was thinking I was going to get another face hug, when... SLAP! She gave me a good solid slap on the cheek with her little hand! :shock: Then she proceeded to curl up like a puppy under my chin and went to sleep. She likes to keep me guessing! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom