Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Those pics are too cute! The second pic does look like she's either hiding a smile or got caught just in time :p
Hey, is that an almost white belly I see there?!? At this rate, she might be rid of all that icky dirt by New Year's.

I'm so happy for you, Sandi. I could only imagine the joy Campbell Jane had brought to your life. <i'm not going to cry - i'm not going to cry - i'm not going to cry> You two were truly meant to be together.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I couldnt have said it better myself.You are bringing her inner beauty out more and more every day.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I wish she felt the same! :lol: She tail whipped me good today - missed my eye by millimeters. I guess she's feeling better! It's a big change from the limp little girl who wouldn't even react when I turned her onto her back.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":5e917 said:
I wish she felt the same! :lol: She tail whipped me good today - missed my eye by millimeters. I guess she's feeling better! It's a big change from the limp little girl who wouldn't even react when I turned her onto her back.
Well look at it this way may be a certain someone from above is giving her tips on being grumpy :wink: Besides would you really want it any other way?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":89d24 said:
:shock: She tail whipped you?! What were you doing to her?
Shoot, I would've been ecstatic if I got tail whipped by a beardie who was on her way out - even if it resulted in taking my eye out. I would've proudly told everyone that my eye injury was the result of a beardie on her journey to full recovery.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Goonie":6caa3 said:
:shock: She tail whipped you?! What were you doing to her?

I committed quite the grave infraction... I picked her up!!! :shock: She tried it again this morning, but I was smart enough to hold her away from my face until she settled down, rather than going in for kissies right away.

I think you're right Vicky... Jasper is up there saying "No, no, Campbell. You're being entirely too pleasant. Here's how to show her who's boss..." She did smack me with her little hand the other day, just like he used to do. She also jabbed me in the face with her head spikes, which is a new one for me. I'm glad to see her feeling better, even if it means I have "interesting" facial wounds for a while!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have been deeply, deeply interested in pirates ever since I saw Johnny Depp in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Given the depth of my obsession, I doubt anyone would think twice if I started wearing an eyepatch! :lol:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Jasper's Mom":876d9 said:
I have been deeply, deeply interested in pirates ever since I saw Johnny Depp in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Given the depth of my obsession, I doubt anyone would think twice if I started wearing an eyepatch! :lol:

I have been Depply, Depply interested in Johnny Depp ever since Jump Street! :wink: :laughing6: Campbell Jane needs a little pirate hat, if she feels compelled to take on the Elizabeth Swann role! Of course, she may prefer the Jack Sparrow role, or maybe she'd rather take the role of Captain Hook from Peter Pan?

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL, I wish someone had warned me about the tail whipping thing. I mean, how was I supposed to know???

Good news today - Miss Campbell Jane ate her first hornworm! My plan was to put the hornworm down and then pick up the camera to take a picture, but it was gone before I could even get my hand out of the viv! I still have two more, so I'll be ready when I give her the next one. She had a little trouble swallowing it, but I think it's because she grabbed it in the middle and tried to swallow it in a U shape, rather than from one end to the other. :roll:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh yeah, that's right. You're not used to a whip-like appendage we call "tail" :laughing6:

Guess you'll have to teach Miss Campbell Jane how to eat a hornworm. That silly girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom