CALLING ALL BEARDIE LOVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Glad to see something was still up--is the dog the picture in the link yours? I voted today Says I can vote again in 12 hrs! Wish I had seen this awhile back. Also just put on my facebook page

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry it's been so long since I've been on. My hamster just died last night =( so I've been dealing with that. :cry:

Thanks everyone for the votes. I really appreciate it.

munchkins9802":3phxrq8n said:
Glad to see something was still up--is the dog the picture in the link yours? I voted today Says I can vote again in 12 hrs! Wish I had seen this awhile back. Also just put on my facebook page
No, the dog isn't mine. She's my boyfriend's dad's girlfriend's dog. If you followed that. But she's a sweetheart. I wish she was mine.

Update:

The Dog pic: Ranked 21 ends in 63 days. Keep voting guys. Thanks.

Extra Stuff:
This is just because.

R.I.P Mica
My Mighty Moose (lol :cry: )
l_c51b00c0263eaf9afc22b473fd82233b.jpg

l_32151ffb62114f56b73d0e4256bdd618.jpg

l_1da3c80484de484785ed3be79246b352.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Mica was very cute! I am sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose something we love so dearly.
I love the story of how you rescued Mica... very sweet! :D

.. and yes, I voted for both pics! :wink:

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you Dawn!
It's a true story. I rescued both him and his dad and two other brothers.

&& For you amazing voting folks. I have a special treat. I woke up to this.
doublesexyleg.jpg

The Double Sexy Leg lol

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok so HUUGE update!!

I have a new entry. It's worth $1800 scholarship!!!
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Phot...x?picid=1241903_19201999&pid=4272503&scid=589

Keep voting on the animal abuse one, and I'll post this new one on the front page too. =)

You guys are really awesome!

I also updated my personal website, so if you haven't you should check that out.
http://www.wix.com/pickettfencedreamer/caitlynnwebsite

AND I have a fun treat. I got film for my 35mm camera and just got it developed soooo. I have pics for you guys!!

IMG025.jpg

he looks so scared lol.
IMG011.jpg

such a ham.

There are definately more to come! my favorites need to be scanned because silly me forgot to mark the cd box on the envelope at walmart lol. =)

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Can't believe I missed this thread! Don't worry through, I'll be making up for it from now on. I'll vote again later tonight from here and then again from the computer at work. Love the pictures, especially Mica. You have a great eye for the best shot. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom