CALLING ALL BEARDIE LOVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I was down that way not too long ago. We took Hwy 19 down the coast to Busch Gardens. We hit Weeki Wachee(not too far from you) on our way back. I grew up in Key West and had not been to Weeki Wachee since I was a child. Still loved seeing the mermaids even after all these years, LOL

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh wow. lol yea. I love the mermaids. They built a school out there now. Weeki-Wachee High. I haven't been to Buc Bay in forever though I might go this summer before I start college =) The state owns it now though so a lot of things are not there.

(ugh I need to get an update on here. I'll do it when I get home I've got 5 minutes left in class. I've been so busy it's not even funny!! :( )

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
UPDATE TIME:

The First Picture: "Corebearz and Caitertot" Voting is over in 6 Days I am ranked 251

The Second Picture: "My Rockin Hair" Voting is over in 1 Day!!! I am ranked 27!!!! :D

The Abort Animal Abuse PIc: Voting is over in 77 Days I am ranked 8!!!!!!!! (it's falling guys!!! :( )

:blob5: YOUR VOTES MEAN EVERYTHING!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME KEEP VOTING!! :blob5:

P.S. My sister is doing something for a band she loves. All she needs is clicks on this link --> http://www.fan2band.com/dl/escapethefate/escapethefate/247077_4026_134_5029
So if you could please help her too :D thank you!!

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
UPDATE TIME:

"My Rockin Hair" Voting is over I was ranked 29

The Abort Animal Abuse Pic: Voting is over in 75 Days I am ranked 9!!!!!!!! (it's falling guys!!! :( )

:blob5: YOUR VOTES MEAN EVERYTHING!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME KEEP VOTING!! :blob5:

P.S. My sister is doing something for a band she loves. All she needs is clicks on this link --> http://www.fan2band.com/dl/escapethefate/escapethefate/247077_4026_134_5029
So if you could please help her too :D thank you!!

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Dawn!!!

Yes pics!! Sorry! lol I've been so busy. Here they are:

lazybum.jpg

He's so lazy.

p_00013.jpg

And he finds the weirdest ways to sleep. lol

july6.jpg

Forget the keyboard take over, it's a whole laptop take over!

EDIT: sorry about the crappy quality. I was using my cell phone

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
srrynot meaning to go too off topic but 2nite we went trickortreating and i ate so much if i was feeling ok id be of the walls. but i ate too many candy...

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol hey anything to keep the topic rolling. Just keep voting! :D lol But yea I did too. my feet hurt more though. I am so blistered from the shoes I wore. omg. lol half way through the night i had to switch to my flippy flioppies!

&& School is so dead today. Like no one is here. it's ridiculous. I don't think I've ever seen the hallways so clear. lol its weird.

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OHMYGOSH!! I'm so nervous! I have an interview with a photographer today. uuugggghh! I'm gunna go nuts. It's only 2nd period and I'm already stressing. There's still 6 more periods to go. Wish me luck!!

and here's a short simple little update since I only have one pick up for grabs now.

Animal Abuse pic - Over in 69 days. I am falling in rank! :( I am now ranked 17 :cry:
here's a refresher link.

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Phot...x?picid=1227215_11646046&pid=4272503&scid=569

It is vital to VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom