Calciworms got rid of stress marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
So I heard how great these things are Phoenix/calciworms and ordered 500.
I've had my beardie for about 6/7 weeks now. The only time I have not seen any stress marks is when it is sleeping. Even when it was happy it still showed them a little bit. After the first feed yesterday they completely vanished. Today i pimped out the viv so it was a bit shy and hid for a few hours, but even then it wasn't showing any. Now it is really happy. It's 5 mins before lights out and it's running about and climing up and looking out the window (it seems to love south park haha).

So I just thought I'd let you guys know because I have seen a lot of 'stress mark' threads.

Ben :)

ive heard stressmarks are natural for young beardies. i have a little guy whose 3-4 months and he constintly has them even when i hold him feed him and stuff. so you shouldnt worry. he will overcome that stage

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
calciworms dont do that..its a series of things anytime a beardis 100% pure happy they will get rid of those..max always has them in his cage because he dont like his cage the only time he is happy is when hes outside eating his grass or when hes in the bath it depends on beardies every one is different

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ive seen him happy before but they were still there a little but now they are gone. I'm sure they will come back. He is stressing me out. I took him out of the viv just befoer nap time and put him in a towel on my chest for the first time. He was staying still for a few mins then decided he would try to take a leap out of the hole. It really made me jump as I wasn't expecting it at all haha.

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
Elyott has no stress marks as long as she's out on my or my boyfriend. As soon as you out her back in her viv she's all dark an has stress marks. She also gets stress marks whenever my mom is around. Thwy'll grow out of it

Well atleast you know your beardie likes them and if its having a stressful day these will cheer her up sum. But i do agree with Mawellsmomma too. :lurk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom