Calcium Spray...Use it? Like it/hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
I was just wondering if anyone has used calcium spray? I bought it today to use until I get the powder from online. The reptile store I went to was charging 3x's what I've seen the powder go for online. So I was just wondering if I wasted my money. Thanks in advance.

~Kristin

Jophis

i dont know the answer to your question but i was thinking about getting the calcium spray. if u have already used it do u like it better? i no its a lil more expensive is it worth the extra money?

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I actually haven't used it yet. I bought it today because the powder in the store was way more expensive then what I priced it at online, and the spray was a little cheaper. I get my little girl on Wednesday so I was just getting all the last minute supplies that I needed. All the powder supplements I'm going to buy online.

~Kristin

Jophis

where are u from that they are so expensive? a container of powder where i live is like 6.99. unless im over paying for that i never really looked into it online b4.

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I live in Homestead, FL (south of miami). There is one reptile store that I know of in my area and they wanted 11.99 for the calcium powder & 6.99 for the spray. I know I've seen it online for like 6.99 so I would rather pay that price with shipping and get the calcium powder & multivitamin powder. I'll let you know how it works out.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
I actually use calcium spray. I like it, but i only use it because it helps the powder stick to crickets better and its a little xtra calcium

Jophis

11.99 is ridiculous for the powder. its only 6.99 in ny. but i always have bout 8 pet stores in a 15mile radius from my house tho.

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya I know. I ended up ordering the two online with some other stuff. I just wasn't sure about the spray, but I am going to use it on the veggies.

I had calcuim spray years ago, I eventully through it out. The animals did not seem to like it at all, and it would burn if I got it on my figures.( I have small cuts and scraps) The bugs would also flip out when sprayed and would die soon after. I would never use it again, I think it may have burnt/hurt the inside of the animals mouths.

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
OMG 6.99? Things are so OVERPRICED in Ontario, Canada! I pay 14.99 for mine. :angry5: And the Hertavite sells for 19.99 :angry5: :angry5:

Next time I'm down in the USA i'm hitting the pet stores for supplies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom