calcium question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
I am updating to a MVB tomorrow.. I went to the petstore to get new calcium because the one I have also contains D3. From what I hear, the MVB gives off enough D3 that the calcium that I need to dust now should NOT contain D3. I went to the petstore today and they were completely out. I'm going to get some from petmountain soon, but I was wondering if I could use the calcium in pill form that I use until then. Like take a pill and crush it up. I know I should probably just WAIT until I order from petmoutain.. but, honestly, I'm excited and impatient to set up my new enclosure..
would it be ok to use that calcium? I checked the bottle, the only thing that it contains is calcium.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
I would probably err on the side of caution and wait until the calcium came from pet mountain. Maybe I'm wrong but that calcium ratios might be different or something like that. Thats just my opinion though and if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom