Calais first time outside :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we bought Calais we bought him a harness. 2 days ago we thought we would bring him outside for his first walk and oh boy!!
He first froze, scared... I calmed him down and he started running so then we set him on the ground and boom... Right out of his harness and around the yard he runs!!! I was scared we would lose him but thank goodness he went into the area around the basement window!!! Needless to say, we will take tips on how to make our own harness because I want to walk Calais and let him/her enjoy the outdoors and get used to walks with us :) he is a little shyster!!!!

image_zpsa49c7810.jpg
[/url][/img]

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh my, I am glad you didn't lose him, he is still small! :D
They can be very fast that is for sure. He will eventually get used to being outside so hopefully you can get the harness adjusted for him.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely! When they are small, you can lose them so easily. Good luck taking him outside. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom