Cage critique updated

Hailey1110

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I have posted my cage set up before, but I took some of the advice and made some adjustments with the uvb, but this is what I have now, if there’s anything you feel I should change or add please feel free to weight it, I’m gonna get thermometer probes as people have recommended but, I’m a little tight on money right now, but I appreciate any advice/critique! [basking bulb is 75 watt with heat and uva reptisun, night bulb is a 60 watt ceramic emitter thrive , and the uvb is 5.0 17 watt t8 reptisun], and I check the heat with a temperature gun, through out the day. And I had thermometers in the but my little man decided he could climb on them and hang upside down on the screen lid.

Attachments

• C4A8931D-9ACD-41FA-93A7-CC2E2CCBF40B.jpeg
    C4A8931D-9ACD-41FA-93A7-CC2E2CCBF40B.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 97
  • AC8D96B5-F035-4517-998D-D3B4F82BFF6C.jpeg
    AC8D96B5-F035-4517-998D-D3B4F82BFF6C.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 62

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have posted my cage set up before, but I took some of the advice and made some adjustments with the uvb, but this is what I have now, if there’s anything you feel I should change or add please feel free to weight it, I’m gonna get thermometer probes as people have recommended but, I’m a little tight on money right now, but I appreciate any advice/critique! [basking bulb is 75 watt with heat and uva reptisun, night bulb is a 60 watt ceramic emitter thrive , and the uvb is 5.0 17 watt t8 reptisun], and I check the heat with a temperature gun, through out the day. And I had thermometers in the but my little man decided he could climb on them and hang upside down on the screen lid.
Please get the Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb --- the 5.0 is not strong enough to go thru your screen -- you will need to check the surface basking temps every 10 days w/ that digital probe you have --- IR guns are good for spot checks but you do want an actual reading at some point

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom