Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh Barb, I've been off line more than I've been on,..........so reading about RD almost put me over the edge, I'm so sorry,.............I know you and Frank are heartbroken, but please know you are both the best parents any beardie could ever have........Don't beat yourself up about finding her gone, your extra cuddles just before that moment, helped her go over the raninbow bridge much easier.......................your summary remembrance of RD was precious, she'll surely be missed..........(((((((CYBER HUGS)))))))..............I'm here if you need someone to talk too.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Christine! Your kind words mean a lot to us. :)
It's getting easier every day, but I still have a few bad days when I forget she's gone and go to feed her one of her favorite foods and remember she's not there. :cry: I wanted to cry right now typing that an I did...but then I had to smile because she was a beautiful girl much loved and she left me with all these nice memories of being able to be her slave. :) It's just hard to accept memories sometimes especially when there's still a open wound in your heart. I miss her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Runs for some therapy...beardie snuggling! :wave:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
RD_.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I really need to change the title of this thread again to "Hello Brumation!" :lol:

When will I learn to get all my calendar pic's ready in the Spring or Summer? ARG!!!
Never fails I'm trying to get pic's of sleepy dragons at the last minute. :banghead:

Okay I have Zak-n-Wheezie and Flame submitted so far only 8 to go an only 3 days to go. Uhg!

Will be back to post pic's here soon! :wink:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Suggestion, Barb.

Take numerous pics all year then all you have to do is look at all those pics (Bill's doing that, now) and choose the best one.

MissT

BD.org Addict
I'm with you Barbara LOL! Thankfully, Phoebe has woken up so I can get a few pics but she is not really looking her best LOL- she is still a little groggy! I took so many photos this morning that I have no memory left in my camera lol- they all look the same too haha!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Lori then I just end up with a darn headache looking through all the pic's. I actually take lots and lots of pic's just need to start marking/labeling the better ones so they are not so hard to find later/like now. :lol:

It's a pain isn't it Christina? I have 5 dragons that may possibly have sleepy eyed looks this year. :lol:
Tiggs was ready to get up for some water and food before going out solid so I got her yesterday...now how do I get a decent pic of Itty Bitty? She's been down for weeks she's out cold...same with Blaze. I have some decent calendar quality pic's of some of them that are out, but not all of them. It's gonna be a busy couple of days.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barb, I will tell you what Bill does. It takes extra time in the beginning, but he writes down what pic he took, where he took it, etc. This is all pics, not jut our girls. You wouldn't believe how many lists he has. When we go to Costco, he has a list of the pics (digital now) that he wants, how many he wants, a description of the pic, and the digital photo #.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Barbara, sleeping pics of Itty Bitty and Blaze would be adorable. I'm considering submitting a picture of Kazi sleeping... Not sure though if any of them are great quality- need to get them on to computer to see properly.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Lori! I'm sure if I were more organized it would help immensely. LOL

Christina I was thinking about the sleeping dragons....Hmmm....:dontknow:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well it's a nice cool day, beardies are all very lazy if awake. So what better time to fight with PB than now? :lol:

First up is Checkers....
DSC09809.jpg

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09814.jpg

DSC09816.jpg

DSC09817.jpg

DSC09824.jpg

PVT Blaze....
DSC09798.jpg

DSC09795.jpg

DSC09868.jpg

DSC09866.jpg

An as soon as the calendar photo shoot was over he's where he went...crazy dude could have used the door. :lol:
DSC09191.jpg

Gus....
See his pretty yellow spots on his chest and belly?
DSC09627.jpg

DSC09345.jpg

DSC09754.jpg

DSC09756.jpg

DSC09762.jpg

DSC09760.jpg

DSC09764.jpg

DSC09805.jpg

DSC09891.jpg

Flame....
WTH is this? :lol: Are those sexy legs or the splits? :lol:
DSC09518.jpg

DSC06502.jpg

Just a little creepy.... :lol:
DSC06162.jpg

DSC09321.jpg

DSC09311.jpg

DSC09312.jpg

Zak-n-Wheezie....
DSC09654.jpg

DSC09652.jpg

DSC09639.jpg

And this is what they are doing now...
DSC09493.jpg

That's the boys...let me take a break an I'll be back with the girls.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay believe it or not as promised here are the girls....

First up for the girls is Itty Bitty...

After sleeping for 2 months look who decided to join us
DSC09907.jpg

DSC09856.jpg

DSC09855.jpg

DSC09881.jpg

DSC09883.jpg

DSC09874.jpg

DSC09877.jpg

Next up is Miss Piggy....
DSC09898.jpg

DSC09894.jpg

DSC09896.jpg

DSC09902.jpg

Then we have Ms. Tiggs....

Also asleep but did get a few pic's last week....
Do we have to do this mom?
DSC09671.jpg

DSC09670.jpg

DSC09669.jpg

Okay can I please go back to bed now?
DSC09673.jpg

Roux has been asleep for a few weeks now....so I don't have many new ones of her....

All these except for the last one are from several weeks ago....
DSC09261.jpg

DSC09325.jpg

Just after a shed....
DSC09209.jpg

DSC09215.jpg

DSC09214.jpg

DSC09743.jpg

And last but not least....not in attitude anyway... :lol: Lola!
DSC09730.jpg

DSC09729.jpg

DSC09715.jpg

DSC09714.jpg

DSC09719.jpg

DSC09721.jpg

DSC09712.jpg

DSC09704.jpg

DSC09700.jpg

DSC09696.jpg

DSC09751.jpg

Okay I think that covers all the beardie babies! Wheew! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom