Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WOW, WOW, and more WOW!

Freddie must've been totally elated to celebrate his 8th birthday with Zak and Wheezie in school. How did the boys do with so many grabby hands and squealing voices around them?
Happy belated birthday!

Roux exploded?! Oh my! Had she been rubbing like mad trying to get the skin off? Poor girl, she must be miserable.
Sounds like everybody's going through a shed at the same time. I think I feel more sorry for you than the beardies, though I do feel bad that they are so uncomfortable. I mean, YOU have to deal with the change in moods and eating habits.

Itty Bitty's still getting everyone all wound up for her own amusement? :lol: Gotta love her!

So Checkers is still sleeping in his water dish, huh? Poor guy, must be rough being him.

Glad to hear that Ms. Tiggs had been an eating machine. She needs to rebuild her strength and put back on the pre-PG weight :wink:
Also glad that everyone else are doing well. Hope your computer will decide to play nice with you later so you could upload the pics.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina! I'm thinking the computer problem might be the crudy weather we are having right now. Stupid wireless connect makes life difficult when you don't have atleast 3 bars. I've noticed that photobucket won't work for beans for me if I don't have atleast 3 bars. I'm praying it's gonna clear up here soon so I can post some pic's. If not it's suppose to be much nicer tomorrow.

Zak was a little stressed at first until we asked the kids to please quite down a tad then all went well. They are pretty much use to attention and crowds they just don't do well with alot of excessive noise. The little hands those they love.

I'll give Freddie your happy birthday when he gets off the bus from school today I know that will make him happy. Him and my youngest son always get jazzed when my online friends recognize them. Kids. :lol:

Actually my crew don't really go off food when shedding and Roux obviously eats more when she's shedding. Though they do get that don't touch me attitude... with the stink eye look if I even look as if I'm thinking about it. :lol: I think it was her plan to explode as much as she ate just before hand. It was funny because I fed her her buggies about 35 of them and left the room she didn't have any loose skin...when I can back she was popping out of her skin. Now her feet were the first to turn white and start looking like shed was coming on but they still haven't shed...maybe today.

Itty Bitty is the funniest she really doesn't know she's a beardie. :lol:

Yeah poor poor Checkers the life of the spoiled boy must be miserable. :lol: He popped his head up a few minutes ago to check the weather out the window. Needless to say it's cloudy and windy so he laid back down. :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, I'm sure you get to laugh a lot with the nutty beardies you have, not to mention the dogs and cats. What's next for you to adopt? Birds? rabbits? That wouldn't surprize me!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
No Lori! I don't need any other types of animals with the ones I have. :lol:
It's already a full time job. However remember the kitten I saved last Winter. Well I didn't get her to the vet soon enough to be spayed. :( Beefy is fixed...but there's one other cat out her within a mile of us and he found her. My attempts to keep her locked inside until she was out of her heat cycle was a failure. So there will soon be more kitty's in my family.

Besides a rabbit is out of the question with the cats, coyotes, owl, and hawks a bunny wouldn't last very long.
Birds are alot of work that I just don't have the time for...though I do love them. But I don't think my beardies would be to happy about living with a bird. And the cats would only see it as a future treat.

But honestly you never know... :roll: :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
We still have awhile to go Sara...She's now gaining lots of weight and got her nittys showing. She's suck a small cat I hope she's only carrying a few.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
happy-mothers-day.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:lol: Dawn you nut!
Except my super power costume/outfit is She-Ra. :lol:

Shera.jpg

Happy Mother's Day To All!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Haven't posted anything on Itty Bitty lately so thought I would today. Just to give you some kind of idea at what a little bulldog brat she really is with her crazy antics.

We'll start with something mellow like a thirsty pic.
DSC00962.jpg

After bath back into viv to warm up but doesn't stay there long....

She's on the go...
DSC00751.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

Where's the Bitty? Ta...Da here I am!
DSC01014.jpg

DSC00755-1.jpg

And what's this stuff???
DSC01013.jpg

Off to tornment the others...

Pissin' off Tiggs....
DSC00530.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

Gettin' poor Flame all worked up....
DSC01010.jpg

Speaking of Flame what a sexy boy he is...:love10:
DSC01011.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

Okay I really need to finish beardie baths now...

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lol how funny! Lilly's become quite the inciter lately. She spent the afternoon today chasing the dogs around the house.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Females are funny like that... :lol:
Itty Bitty was chasing the pregnant kitty the last time I looked...she must have gotten bored with her own kind. :lol: Well there goes the kitty....Hmm wonder what kind of trouble she's causing now? :lol: Guess I should go and check...nevermind she's climbing back into her viv. :lol: Give her 5 minutes of basking and she'll be out again. :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I forgot to mention that yesterday was Blazie's 2nd Birthday.

Happy Birthday Handsome Boy!

The day I got him...
100_4324.jpg

100_4293.jpg

100_4302.jpg

1 month later...this was the container he came in...
100_4770.jpg

About 4 months old hanging out with Beefy...
100_6034.jpg

He's been escaping his viv since about 5 months old....
100_5537.jpg

100_6074.jpg

Most of the time he stayed right here...
100_6119.jpg

But sometimes not...
100_6252.jpg

Mom! A little help here please...
100_6385.jpg

100_7652.jpg

Hmm??? Wonder if she sees me???
DSC00867.jpg

Thinking I'm not gonna notice him and let him sleep there...NOT! :lol:
100_7639.jpg

A lttle afternoon nap in the kitchen window...
DSC02622.jpg

Big boy puff...here he's about one year.
DSC02327.jpg

Hanging out in the bedroom window...
DSC00845.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

Enjoying his turn in the outdoor enclosure...
DSC00729-1.jpg

My how my boy has grown...
DSC06593.jpg

DSC07458.jpg

DSC08928.jpg

Thanks Again DiAnn I love my little/big man. :mrgreen:

P.S. I did take some pic's of him on his Birthday that I will have to post tomorrow. I seemed to have saved so many pic's on my computer that if I don't burn them onto CD's before transfering anymore I'm in danger of crashing my computer... :shock: :(

Just for poop and giggles here's a few pic's of Flame...proving to be just as handsome as his daddy.
DSC01275.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

Shhh... :silent: Don't tell him he still has hornworm guts in his beard...
DSC01344.jpg

And one more of Itty Bitty just because I thought it was cute...
Let'z Go Shopping Mom! I'z needz some new skin!
DSC01289.jpg

This morning she's shedding everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom