Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Robin!

I can't wait to hold her. :D :blob8:

I agree Tom has awesome babies I've been wanting one for several months...I can't believe I'm finally getting one. I like Tom's style and morals when it comes to breeding...you don't always see that in larger breeders. I see that most people when they become more popular and produce more they tend to loose the care that is so vital for a baby to have a good start in life. Tom cares about all his babies as I do...an takes pride in them not in how much money he could make.
Thanks Tom for staying real. :wink:

Edit: Tom you posted while I was typing mine... :)
That's what I thought(more red)...I figured your camera wasn't serving her justice. :wink:

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Thanks for the kind words Barb. I certainly dont think of Myself as a larger breeder tho...lol
I just do what I think is right. I wish my sales where as high as your praise...lol thanks very much.

Robin, this young lady is from peaches and an unknown red hypo male.
Peaches is a Hypo from bloodbank x georgia dragons lines

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Well, Tom... with as much promotion that you do as well as the "word-of-mouthers" around this site, I think you have earned the "big breeder" title. You don't have to be large scale to be considered big. Your reputation alone speaks for itself and classifies you as big.

And Barb, I agree with you regarding the way Tom cares for his beardies. Who else would live in a tent in the yard so he can turn his house into an incubator? :shock: :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hey who uses imageshack? Do you ever have problems with it? Photobucket is pissin' me off...everytime I try to post pic's from there lately my computer freezes and I loose my posts.

Okay on with the post....I've been spending so much time updating Z&W, Flame, and Roux(?) that I've neglected to post new pic's of the rest of my crew.

This is where you can find Checkers on a cold or stormy day...
DSC00507.jpg

This is Checkers begging to go for a ride....see the sad pouty eyes?
DSC00520.jpg

Checkers is getting excited as it's Saturday ride day and he sees the sun outside...
DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

And finally he gets to go for a ride....
DSC00289.jpg

RD being lazy not wanting me to remove her blankie...
DSC00526.jpg

Oh! Maybe because she spent the day thrashing yesterday????
DSC08726.jpg

Miss Piggy cruisin' the house....
DSC00524.jpg

Trying to nonchalantly pick her favorites out of her salad...
DSC00522.jpg

PVT Blaze being Mr. Big Booby Macho man....
DSC00519.jpg

DSC08915.jpg

Ms. Tiggs never gets a black beard so I was surprised to see her get so upset seeing Miss Piggy roaming the room.
DSC00534.jpg

I decided to take her outside to calm down....
I've read so many sad threads where members loose their beardies while outside so I've decided that I don't want to have to post that I've lost any of mine...Today we tried a leesh for the first time.
WTH is this thing you've put on me lady?
DSC00499.jpg

Hello! You do know there are birds up there right mom?
DSC00491.jpg

Okay so it's not that bad...
DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

The rest to come later.... :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Great pics! I can't believe Checkers sleeps in the dish like that! Too funny!

Ummm, did Pvt Blaze's manboobs get bigger or is it just the way he was standing? :shock: :laughing6:

Poor Miss Tiggs, seeing Miss Piggy roaming the house and not her.
So did she eventually 'like' the leese, or just tolerated it because you wouldn't have it any other way?

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Great pix... I especially like the one of the dragon in the dish. Does Checkers only do that when it's cold?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina, and yes Jason, Checkers only goes into the empty dish when he's brumating or it's cold outside. :lol:

Your right Gina they have gotten bigger I was starting to get worried but it's only fluid like water stores. I've never seen that big of beardie boobies before. :roll:

Ms. Tiggs always wants to go outside but she only really likes it in the safety of her outdoor enclosure...which I've not cleaned out to use yet this year. She calmed down about Piggy but I don't think she like the leese one little bit...only tolerated it because she was in the sun.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Great pics! Checkers is adorable in his dish, what a perfect fit! RD definately didn't want to give up her blankie. And you know I'm a sucker for yellow beardies with boobs, he was really packing wasn't he!!! Poor Mama Tiggs, she didn't want Piggy gettin all the run arounds!!!!!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Great pics,Barb, they each have their own personalities, just love it! Did you make that leash out of the covered rubber hair band? What a great idea, I have the ones you buy in the store, and I hate how they go up around their neck, always looks like their chocking. Good alternative!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Katrina!

Thanks Christine an yes they are the extra large not the average large size coated rubber bands they work great. :mrgreen: It works really well getting it on them and off. :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Is the gang keeping you busy! How often do you try and take the Beardies outside? I'm still waiting to get over 70 degrees.... :( We're stuck at 50 this whole crappy week/weekend...Someday....

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Katrina!

Oh yes they are keeping me busy. :lol:

I try to get each of them out everyday for at least 15 to 20 minutes when the weather allows. Unfortunately it's not been warm enough this week its been cold and windy. As the weather gets warmer they will go out for longer periods usually each get about an hour. This year I will have to take half out one day and the other half the next since my crew has grown. We would like to build a couple more outdoor enclosures that would make getting everyone out alot easier.

I did take Zak-n-Wheezie to my grandson Freddie's 2nd grade classroom yesterday. It was his 8th Birthday...he had requested that the boys join him in his Birthday celebration at school again this year. That's why you didn't see much of me yesterday.

Roux exploded yesterday. Funny little dragon...she's such a character. She hears the crickets getting shook around in the cricket cup and gets all excited and bounces around her viv waiting to killl them. Yes I feed in the viv but it has very simple furnishings that can be removed to find all left over crickets before night fall. So far I've only found one ever. She's a little eating machine. Most of my beardies will slow down on eating when they are about to shed or shedding not her. She ate twice as much yesterday while shedding. :shock:

Blaze shed around his eye, his chin, and lips getting ready for the tail to go today. He was a pitiful sight yesterday. I always feel sorry for them when they shed the eye area. :(

Flame is about to shed a sleeve or two and his tail.

Zak is getting ready to shed a foot and Wheezie the inside portion of his face.

Oh and Itty Bitty is back to her shenanigans of being the master escape artist/ruler of the house and let me tell you that's one persistent beardie. :lol: She just loves to run around the house getting everyone else riled up. Little brat! I don't use screens as you all know but when I have to leave the house and she's being crazy bitty I do put a screen on. However she's got one of those 40gal breeders with the screen that slide on and is dropped down a bit into the framework of the viv not the kind with the little locking pegs. Well she's learned to open it. :roll:

Checkers has been hiding in his waterdish for about 3 days now because it's been windy outside and he hates the wind. He is actually my little weather man...I always know when bad weather is on it's way by watching the way he acts.

RD and Miss Piggy have just been being lazy ole gals. Eating, basking, and napping.

Ms. Tiggs is being an eating machine she is probably eating just as much as all of the others put together. :shock: :lol: The liquid calcium is doing wonders for her this year. It really helps them to spring back fast after laying eggs. :eek:

My computer is being a pain in the ars this morning so I'm not going to promise pic's but I will tell you as soon as it will allow me I'll get some pic's up.

Welp it's salad time here....see ya in a bit. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom