Buying a new dragon, help, pliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrScales

So I'm trying to get a second dragon, preferably a male, around two years of age to breed with my around two years of age female. Now, I live in Danbury, CT, so it would be great if anyone knew a shop that sells beardies like that? These beardies should be nice looking. My girl is beautiful, I think, and I want her to have an eligible mate.
I also have a baby dragon, he's like between 3 and 6 months old and I was wondering if I should just wait for him to be at a proper breeding age? I just think it might be Weird for a "youngster" like him to "do it" with a "cougar" like my female will be in that amount of time.

LOL Cougar

katara_cougar_tf_by_eduartboudewijn-d5t2jae.jpg

flute_player_by_iris_cougar.jpg

DrScales

Original Poster
Well i know that! Hes like 6 weeks old! Lol. I just mean like, should i wait until he's 2 and shes like 4?

Zuzu

I recommend finding a breeder rather than going to a store, or waiting for a reptile expo to come around (if there are any that come around your area).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom