Burmation is so boring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well, I'm back!
Charlie was in burmation for 2 months and Angel went into a partial burmation for 3 months(wouldn't eat or drink) .
Both came out of it healthy and strong!!! Angel is still her lovable cuddly self and, Charlie well..... He's still being Charlie....hates me,lol!!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad they are back up! It certainly is boring when they are sleeping all day. Good time to get some travel in though :lol: (in most years anyway).

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
CooperDragon":n0gphqq5 said:
I'm glad they are back up! It certainly is boring when they are sleeping all day. Good time to get some travel in though :lol: (in most years anyway).
Ya, but they went down for their naps during our busy season and, no chance for travel except to work and back, LOL!!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They have a habit of getting the timing wrong... Darwin usually get sleepy during the late summer months into fall when he could be outside enjoying natural sunlight and is wide awake when it's single digit temps out. At least this year we didn't go on our usual fall trips and he woke up earlier than usual so that worked out and he wasn't left in his enclosure during his active time (he HATES being locked up in the enclosure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom