Bumps on beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerLvr

PuffNStuff is a 3 yr old rescue dragon i've had for a month or so. Setup is all correct, reptisun 10 tube, basking and cool side temps correct, enclosure is 4 feet by 4 feet. He is 23 inches long and REALLY thick! Never seen a dragon this large, weight, unsure of.
Today while cuddling with him I noticed on his underbelly bumps that go in a horizontal line from leg to leg across belly. Heres the clearest photo I could get, any clue what this is?

puffsbelly.jpg

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Lol dont feel bad, I wondered what they were when i first noticed them. Someone mentioned them in passing in another thread so I didnt have to ask in the end. Always something more to learn with these lil critters :)

boxerLvr

Original Poster
This guys previous owner had a fire in the next door apartment in which he lived that also destroyed his.. and this big boy was in there during but luckily the previous owner got him out before he died. So i'm always kinda checking him even tho when I took him into the vet he got a clean bill of health with the suggestion I should name him miracle or sparky. Hes such a sweet big boy, although when he's roaming the house if you go to put him back in his cage, and hes not ready ,he'll hiss at you then give a big ole smile! Now if I can get him to eat crickets or ANYTHING other then superworms life be grand!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
That's great that they rescued him he sounds really cute, do you have any other pics of him?

Superworms are a really addictive food - since Pepper started eating them he hasn't touched much else! :?

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Hi there :) My beardie has been on hunger strike, turned her snout up at just about everything including locusts, supers you name it. I finally got some dubia roaches today and she ate loads!

They dont smell or make a noise and they dont climb either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom