Building my Vivarium - Some tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffSimpson

Juvie Member
norbertbd":6b859 said:
Here's a picture from the side and the front. I've never made a cabinet before, but have been taking up woodworking as a hobby. I learn at least one new lesson on each project. But I don't forget them either.

Very nice! I'm also going to be incorporating a side window into my enclosure as well, most people don't seem to include them, but i think it makes it a look a lot nicer.

slacker13

Original Poster
Triage":0e1d4 said:
Hey Slacker, is that the Behr paint or Stain? That looks GREAT! I need that paint or stain. lol

sorry for the delay. Ive been away.
That was the Behr paint with primer already in it. Love this paint. Very thick but the colors are insane. Each coat is like adding 4 with regular paint.

Triage

Hatchling Member
sorry for the delay. Ive been away.

No worries. I just thought it looked a lot like a stain. I am very impressed with your work. I'm gonna go look for some of this paint this weekend. It really does look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom