20120310012636.jpg

Isus posing

20120310191551.jpg

Almost finished!

20120318155251.jpg

GAIJINIJI

Original Poster
zoiesmom":ou2aa5ci said:
Neat! Never seen those before. Did you buy them or dig them up?

Ha I live in Scotland so they were not available to dig up :p

They are available in all the pet shops around here that stock reptiles as well as on ebay where they are tagged under 'jungle gym'. Just beware that if you order them online you end up with a random shape that may not best suit your needs (I went to ALL the pet shops with a measuring tape). Im still on the look out for a length to use as the basking spot which hopefully will complete the look I am after.

zoiesmom

Guess i should have noticed you were in Scotland!! :oops:

Im in North Carolina, southern USA, and bamboo is a nasty nuisance here! It can grow like mad!

GAIJINIJI

Original Poster
zoiesmom":3jtqefpp said:
Guess i should have noticed you were in Scotland!! :oops:

Im in North Carolina, southern USA, and bamboo is a nasty nuisance here! It can grow like mad!

Which means FREEEEEEEE!!!!! (that one root retails here for about £20 which equates to around $30...)

Its a lovely material to work with being soft, supple and light. Think it may be a nightmare to actually dig up yourself though!

GAIJINIJI

Original Poster
I finally managed to find another piece of bamboo root suitable to use as a basking spot
newimagejxw.jpg

I just want to level out the bottom of the roots so they sit flush.

Splayed out morning pose...
newimage1w.jpg

Temps are good with a 40w bulb after much experimenting (100w>75w>60w>40W).

Viv is great to clean with the lino. I keep a brillo pad in one of the drawers and spot clean it daily with a proper clean at the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom