Build Pablo a bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambichik39

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pablo is always covered with a blanket, or he wont sleep. If i dont put it over him, if I'm at work or something and dont get to it, he will crawl under his blankets. He just sleeps like that. But yes, on his bed i do just lay his blanket over him. He goes to sleep almost instantly!

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
First off, what a cutie little thing! (And I'm not just talking about the bed. Pablo is ADORABLE!) Anyway, I've had my Baby Beardie Fiz for three weeks; four days. Two weeks ago I discovered his love for being snuggled up in a blanket to sleep. Your post above (about Pablo going to sleep instantly after being covered) reminded me of Fiz! Haha. When I do my homework I put him on my favorite fluffy blanket, and he finds a fold and sleeps there while I work! It's so cute! Then I have to transfer him to his favorite fluffy dish towel and put him back in his tank in order for him to go back to sleep when I'm done my work! Pablo is such a cutie! I hope Fiz grows up to be as handsome as he is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom