Budo's New Sister - Prospekt! (New Pics Added) **DUW**

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
I saw some really pretty bloods at the reptile expo in Anaheim last weekend. The lady told me that they were agressive eaters and would bite frequently. How is the temperment of yours?

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
She's pretty!
Now if you were actually showing her to me in person, I'd probably scream and run away! lol
Snakes are nice to look at from a distance, I think, haha.
She is a looker though, that's for sure! :)

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":4967f said:
I saw some really pretty bloods at the reptile expo in Anaheim last weekend. The lady told me that they were agressive eaters and would bite frequently. How is the temperment of yours?
Yeah, they are super aggressive feeders. I got really lucky with mine; he's pretty relaxed, for a blood. He hisses and strikes and can be a real pain to handle, but he hasn't bit me yet. :p

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, you are a brave one! I don't like getting bitten, so would probably not have the b***s to get a snake like that. lol

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":f8fcc said:
Wow, you are a brave one! I don't like getting bitten, so would probably not have the b***s to get a snake like that. lol
I have yet to get tagged, but from what I've heard the scare is the worst part, not the actual injury. Hopefully, by the time he's big enough to do any actual damage, I'll have Sangre (the blood) perfectly tamed.

(And I'm really not all that brave, I wear gloves for the first few weeks with a new snake. Even with Prospekt, who is such a little worm, I've been wearing a glove. :oops: )

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
AWWW Best to be safe than sorry. I think thats why I like BDs so much. I was more into snakes until my bf switched me onto BDs. When I found out how gentle they are I fell in love. I love the secure feeling nothing crazy will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom