Budo and his best bud, Pooh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing about all these beardies taking showers has been making Budo feel a little bit jealous. Our shower is too strong, I'd be afraid of it hurting him.

So we came up with an alternative. Instead of filling up his baths and then putting him in, I've been running the faucet on low and letting him splash around under it while it fills. He had the greatest time! When it was deep enough and I turned off the water, he would give me such a look of incredulity. "Turn it back on!!!" So I'd give him five minutes (about how long it takes for the water to cool down), drained it, and refilled it. As soon as it started draining, Budo would run to the faucet and stare at it, waiting for it to go on.

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

Blowing bubbles.
DSC03364.jpg

Lounging on his favorite towel. :D
DSC03376.jpg

"Hay, Mom, psssst! So who exactly is dis yellow guy?
DSC03379.jpg

"Come ON, dis is easy! Ay halps yew."
DSC03394.jpg

I just love my little homework helper! :love5: (Even if he doesn't know a thing about geometry.)

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Great pics. Scorch likes to help my son with his geometry too. Math is not one of his better subjects so he can use all the help he can get, even if it is just moral support. lol. Budo is a cutie!

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Math isn't my favorite either. :bleick: Even though Budo isn't any good at it, he entertains me while I work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom