Brumation Question's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (still unsure) that Jodie is now going through some form of Brumation. Since the clock's went back she seems to go to bed a little earlier and wake up a little later.

Today ive switched the light's on and she is snoring with no desire to move at all from under her bed that she dug for herself yesterday (under her tree stump thing)

So my question is, as yesterday she was eating perfectly fine, im going to keep an eye but persume it's Brumation as nothing condition wise in the tank has changed. Do i keep the MVB light on? Or keep it dark for her to sleep? Do i just behave like everything is normal day.

I know it might sound silly, but im just unsure.

John

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
As long as she has somewhere dark to go to if she wants, just leave everything the same, temps lights everything. If youve not changed to a 12 hour cycle (from 14 on 10 off) i would do that, but otherwise she will know what she wants to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom