Brumated yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbor11991

i think mine is its my first time doing this. ive been reading previous forums about frequent baths to get rid of everything inside her. im 80% sure she's not sick (newbie fear) she seems fine just always sleepy and is under her cave all the time. after her system is clean i just leave her alone til she becomes active again? thanks for you help

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i feed her once a week and take her out once a week for a bath too. this is not complete hibernation, its half half. they wont be active, but they still need a little bit of food > thus they will need to poo too.
try feeding them time to time, depending on your idea whats best. mine woke up yesterday crazy hungry and i dint have any crickets left so ill need to go buy some tonight just in case.

arbor11991

alright will do. she was awake today just under her cave, i figured it would be a good time to give her a bath and try some phoenix worms and collard greens

mccallumpiper

Hatchling Member
My girl woke up today and I was soo surprised I thought maybe she will stay awake!!...no such luck haha She has gone in this behavior quite early maybe August so I was hoping she would be done. But she ate a superworm and eventually burrowed back under her log :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom