Broken leg!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, please get a pic of the foot. The leg looks fine, must be healing. Is it the foot in the pic ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K., I see it now.... first it was a double post of the arm itself. I see a slight puffiness, it is probably related to the problem with his arm. I see a tiny red spot, too but it doesn't look troublesome. If it looks sore to you, put a dab of Neosporin on it. Not sure what else can be done except to see how it heals.

Freddiw1

Original Poster
Yea sorry I accidentally put 2 leg pictures. Neosporin helps? Thank you for your fast replies also it's really helpful :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Your'e welcome. :) I'm not sure how helpful my suggestions will be, but I've seen sore legs heal on their own. And Neosporin might help if there's a tiny red spot that might be a sore, if that's what I'm seeing up above the back of his foot.

Freddiw1

Original Poster
I just check his leg and it's not a red spot he just has some dark bumps or scales? I don't know what they are called on his legs and I guess the lighting made it look red. Thanks so much for your help :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great, it does look better now. At least the swelling has gone down. I am sure it is not hurting him as much now, either! It appears to be healing up just fine for him.
Is he eating normally too?

Tracie

Freddiw1

Original Poster
Yea he still eats ferociously but I've been hand feeding him them so he doesn't have to chase the crickets around the cage and I handfeed his superworms too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom