Bringing bearded dragon for display

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherbd

hey for school in april i did a project for science fair and i need to bring my bearded dragon if possible i already have a temporary habitat but should i keep it warm with a heating pad what should i do it is going to be outside for a while

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Depending on where you live and the temperature it could be very dangerous to have your bearded dragon outside. Also heat pads are definitely a no no.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If you have access to electrical outlets [ I imagine you will ?] then you can bring a light/ heat source and keep it over the temporary enclosure. Bring a few different watt bulbs with you, so you can be ready for lower/ higher temps. If you will be out in full sun and it's hot in your area, you won't need any extra heat, but would need a set up that would allow air flow and partial shade. If you can determine these things the week of the fair, you can plan ahead. I hope your dragon is a friendly one and won't mind the attention !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom