Breeding Superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotachristy84

Hatchling Member
I am thinking about starting to breed my own superworms.

i'm already trying to breed crickets. my dad did a real good job breeding them in the tank that the lizard was in. i know BIG NO NO. he gave me back the lizard and the tank that the crickets are in. i guess they are doing ok. i am going to start another batch in a big storage tote and see how that works out.

i was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their setup for breeding superworms. i found some pictures awhile ago but i misplaced them. it looked like the person was using on of the craft boxes to morph the worms into beetles and a small set of 3 draws. that might have also been for mealworms, but it didn't look like it took up much room. i was also thinking about using shoe totes but i haven't really thought about it all that much. i want to get the worms first and go from there. any suggestions or tips would be a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom