"breeding feeder-insects" forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
the last thing i want to do is create more work for the already busy mods and admin but i was wondering;

would it be possible to create a new forum other than the "feeding" forum; a place to condense all of the info specific to breeding roaches, crickets, silkies and supers?

i recently recieved 150 dubia roaches and was looking for info in the old topics on how to get them to breed. i found the info i was looking for through the google function but i was wondering if there might be an easier way.

i understand of course, what is easy for me is not necessarily easy for you(Alex), but i figured id give it a shot. i just saw how well the DIY forum is doing and how it helped with this same kind of situation in the enclosures section.

thanks for your time :wink: .

P.S. keep up the great work admin and mods!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Jason I was tinking about this idea and thought that maybe it would fit into the Do-It-Yourself
(DIY) forums. :idea: :wink:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Jason,

I think that is a good idea. I will put it in the mod section & get some feedback on it for you & see what Alex thinks as well. :D

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Sure. This could be a good forum that will have some popularity. More and more people seem to be taking to breeding their own feeders, it seems. That's understandable given how much our little eating-machines consume. I've switched to having my own dubia colony too.

I'll get that setup. It will be placed right under the Feeding forum.

-Alex

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
awesome i cant wait. thanks abunch you guys, keep up the great work :wink: .

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Already in place. :) Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom