*breeders i need info on shipping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
So as i slowly get everything info and product wise together that i will need when i start breeding next year i find myself with a question. Which company do most of you use for shipping your babies. I was told UPS but i had UPS send me a list of their allowed reptiles and they told me that if it isnt on the list than it is not allowed. Beardies are not on the list even though filled dragons monitors and iguanids are. So what do you do. Do you just ship it through UPS under a different name or species or do you use a different company?

Thanks
V/R
Brian
Cryptic Dragons

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
I use FedEx for shipping my geckos and plan to use them to ship beardies. You have to get certified through them but its not hard at all. If you want to know how to get certified I can get you the info. I have recieved a beardie through ups so I know some breeders use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom