Brady Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
It is my Brady Baby's 1st Birthday today!

(ok so I dont know his actual birthday, that is an estimated guess, as the pet store got the babies very young, and they said they got him the end of August or beginning of September, so I picked August 1st as his birthday)

So Happy Birthday Brady!
brady0710091.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Good morning Brady and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Hope your mom gives you all kinds of goodies today and ask her to please give you a birthday snuggle from my family here in VA.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!

Pookie, Brady told me to tell you thanks and that you type very good!

And tell Sweetie-Boo thanks, and Brady says that he likes nubs too! So kissable!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh no....I missed out on Brady's 1st birthday. :(

:blob5: Happy "Belated" 1st Birthday Brady! :blob5:

Psst Jennifer.....how's that knee holding up without the walker? How often are ya getting out of the basement these days? :wink: :lol:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dawn, thats ok, Brady missed most of his first birthday too! He slept almost all day. You know how they get sometimes and just want to sleep, well that was him Saturday! :wink:

Going slow without the walker, but it is going. Headed to physical therapy in a few minutes. Went to the dr on Friday, and he wrote me out for 6 more weeks. I will have to wait to see how much of that time that disability will approve though.
I know there is no way I can sit at my desk for anywhere near a full workday. Sitting in the dr office Friday about killed me.
I have been getting out of the basement a little more. Went out to eat lunch Saturday, and rode around for a few minutes. Hurts my knee to sit and ride too much though. Feels much better if it is raised up.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Happy Dragon birthday braaaaaaaaaady !
Noms for all ;)
Still have you in my prayers ! And hoping that Dis will see their way to approving all that time !
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom