Boy, Those Beardies Are Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my gal outside like I nornally do on my hand or arm. Went over to a hill at a park across from my house.
I sat on the grass and she got down on my leg then on the grass beside me. She was sticking really close and all of a sudden, BAM!!! she took right off. :shock: It was deeper grass (compared to her)and she's only 11 weeks old so I didn't think she'd go to far. She ran full speed for about 30'. Now she isn't going to get away as I was far from anything but I couldn't believe her speed. When I came up to her she turned toward me full beard and mouth opened wider than I've every seen. First time I've seen her beard. But even like that she let me pick her up.
She'll be getting a leash when she gets bigger.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They sure are fast when they're little, :shock: they're so light they run like the wind. I'm glad you were able to pick up your fiesty little beardie. :D I can just picture the beard & gaping mouth :D she's just telling you she's the boss and she was probably full of pride in her running! Good stuff. And leashes are good, you should search this site, I know there a pics of beardies with that type of leash, maybe even as small as yours.

Deb

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh yeah they are super fast and can climb just as fast. I almost lost one over our fence my first time out leash after that or in their clear plastic tubs for some sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom