Boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
photo-90.jpg

just had to post a picture to show all of you how BIG Boss is getting! He's 4 months old, already outgrew Lo, his 9 month old sister and is eating me out of house and home :) He lives up to his name more and more everyday, and is sure to remind me! ;) He's weighing in today at 16 1/2" and 260 grams, but that could change by tomorrow. At one point I was weighing him everyday and he was gaining minimum 5g a day! Now I weigh/measure him once a week and it still shocks me how fast he's growing! Its just so hard to believe that I got him on Feb 8 and he was only 9" and 39g. His colors are just getting brighter and more vibrant, and his beard is coming in bright orange too. I just love him, can't you tell?! :)

And of course I can't forget my lovely Lola! She's 9 months, 15 3/4" and 275g. She's my little lady.
(she's shedding)
photo-94.jpg

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HAHA! She is chubby, but not as bad as it looks! Lol, she was basking so she was flat and she was kinda leaning on the side of her bed which made her look even fatter. Thats why I like that pic so much, it cracks me up! Lol

Heres a veiw a little further away..
photo-99.jpg

and normal view, like I said...a little chubby ;) LOL!
photo-81.jpg

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
She's pretty chubby. I'd love to have a female in addition to my male. One day. They both look just like my guy. Are they called starburst? I'd love to know Houdini's breed.

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:) Lola is a citrus tiger and Boss is a rainbow tiger, but technically thats just the name the breeders pick for that specific color line, and the tiger is because of their side bars.
Which one does Houdini look like? Boss is more orange & Lola is yellow, sometimes greenish when she's unhappy, and she's actually a leatherback. Without knowing the parents, theres no way to tell exactly what a beardie is, but if you put a pic I can try to help. :)

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, he is always serious and I get that look constantly! Not to mention he HATES the camera! Haha

Wow, he grew really good and fast! Striking a pose there lol

Eh, his sister looks a lil chubby but pretty just the same lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiegates
Top Bottom