bootz is New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootz

Hi. I'm Bootz. I'm in the Air Force. Security Forces is my job(Air Force cop). My hobby's are firefighting, raising lizards, and building cages. I have 2 beardies, 1 male(Jack) and 1 female(Jill), 1 Green Iguana(Iggy), and at the moment, 4 red eared sliders(Scooper, Lilo, and 2 un-named babies). My beardies and iguana are all close to one year old, Lilo and Scooper are about 6, and the 2 babies are around 9 months. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regsv650

Hi Bootz and welcome. I'm pretty new around here 2 but I'm sure you'll fit in no problem, it's a great site! Pretty cool collection you have there already, any pics? And how did you get the name Bootz (if you don't mind me asking), I actually thought that was your beardie's name! One of my cats is called Sox! :lol:

Bootz

Original Poster
I got the nickname Bootz while I was in Tech school, because I didn't like wearing anything but my boots. I got the spelling of it from one of my female friends that was there with me.

Bootz

Original Poster
new_home.jpg

male.jpg

female.jpg

breakfasttime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom