Blondie's Pringles ~ Coco, Lexi, Crash & Psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the decision was completely up to Carl, because Xena was his babygirl, and I know no-one else in the world can ever replace her... but he has always wanted to raise a baby dragon, seeing as how 3 of our 4 are rescues, and adults when we took them in...

So darn if they aren't totally like, well as fresnowitte says, P-R-I-N-G-L-E-S-!

So Carl picked out his baby... it'll take a little while to name her, we have to see her personality. Welcome into our hearts, little one... almost 14 inches / 166 grams / crazy hyper personality so far ...
111210-bg01.jpg

As soon as we got her out of the packaging, she made a bee-line for my son's leg & pancaked out, so CJ got the first real snuggles, he's my little seatwarmer:
111210-bg02.jpg

Look at that sweet face:
111210-bg04.jpg

111210-bg05.jpg

Ooh, soft, what's this?
111210-bg06.jpg

Yum, salad... nom nom nom...
111210-bg07.jpg

Hey, lady, I cleaned my plate, can I have more?...
111210-bg08.jpg

Oh, wait, ...
um, what else was I gonna say? ...
Oh, yeah,

There's MORE!

I had to crop that first picture, look really closely...
111210-1-unwrapping.jpg

did you look really really close?
???
Really?

111210-lg01.jpg

111210-lg02.jpg

Barbara was worrying about finding this little guy a special home, and Carl fell in love with him/her too... so he's our "little guy/gal"... Quasi now looks huge, and Crash looks like Godzilla compared to these two!

So meet little guy / 60 grams / 11 inches ... so laid back, just watches everything going on, and eats and eats and eats (hand-fed salad today :mrgreen: )
111210-lg03.jpg

111210-lg04.jpg

Just a little stress going from Cali to Ohio...
111210-lg07.jpg

Bath time! This little one loves to swim already!
111210-lg08.jpg

111210-lg09.jpg

Ooh, what's this?
111210-lg10.jpg

111210-lg11.jpg

Ooh, what's up here -- slowly progressed up the branches, then just watched us and all the activity in the room for about an hour...
111210-lg12.jpg

111210-lg13.jpg

111210-lg14.jpg

111210-lg15.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
thanks, Deb, ours are all in the livingroom (biggest room in the house) ~ so our TV is nearly always on... Crash likes to watch tv, too... he will come to the front of his viv for vintage TV (he really likes the old 60's show Dragnet! and M*A*S*H). we've got everyone awake at the moment, so we gotta bathe everyone quick and give cuddles before the school skating party in a couple hours... then got 12 quilts to sandwich and baste when I get home from skating. I've been teasing Carlye, she's at that age where I can embarass her thoroughly... told her I'll wear my Steelers jersey, red aloha shirt, Betty Boop jammy pants, and Steelers fleece jokers hat. She's about ready to die of embarassment, but still wants to go skating, just wants to leave me in the car LOL!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Aren't teenagers wonderful? I only have 1 son & he wasn't too bad as a teenager, most of the flack was between Eric & Roger. But he's 28 now, but I still remember how easy it was to embarrass him. Can't do that anymore though, he's decided that he'll tell me what to do :mrgreen: Yeah, sure...I let him know that I'm 28 years older than him & can manage my life quite well, so that put an end to that. Have fun skating!
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Wow, Deb, your son is about the same age as my niece. She'll be 27 in just over one month. It seems hard for me to believe she's that old already.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I still can't believe Lexi is bigger than Coco... :shock: ...picture or it's not true! :p :lol:

Coco sleeps like my Checkers. He has brumated every year of his life in the same old dry water dish. :lol: Silly gooses! :lol:

So did Carlye have to make you stay in the car...or were you a good girl? :lol:

Hope you guys are all staying warm...are you getting pelted with rain, snow or ice pellets now? Brrrr....

Hugs and Snuggles!

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
she was OK... just ok. no picture yet, but i need a charged battery for that, the webcam sucks lol. all of the above, and we're WALKING to campus (akron university) for the chinese field trip. mrr. (not brr, mrr. teeth too chattery to open mouth)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I behaved really well!!! Carlye's friend Dalton even thinks I am "cool" so pppppptttttthhhhhhhh!!! Update on court... kid won't admit to beating CJ, so it goes to full trial April 24th

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WHAT?! But I thought there were witness testimonials and such!
God, how frustrating this had been for you and CJ.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
My thoughts, exactly, sorry you have to go to court but you have all the pics & medical info & CJ can say who it was, anyway, right? Good luck!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, kid still won't admit, even tho we have pictured, student testimony & a parent testimony... the mom who saw the beating & jumped out of her car & told the accused to stop it... basically, this kid has a few of his friends backing his story, trying to say CJ started it, provoked him. Prosecutor feels our case is solid, feels the parent testimony will outweigh this kids friends crap story... we'll see.

On a side note, if you've been eyeballing anything in my etsy store I just activated a 20% coupon thru tomorrow midnight EST... code is cupid20supersale... my store is kre8ivLizard :D

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lazy lazy dragons... no one wants to play, they just want to lay around and sleep. Wahhhhhh!!! Barbara, don't you dare breed Roux and Gus... I am outta room (to be fair to my current masters). You may just cause a fight if you do!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
LMAO!!!
But Dawn! I'm having baby withdrawls! :( (remember I didn't have any last year...I can not go 2 years)
I need widdle bitty baby faces to brighten up my life! :love5:
As soon as I figure out how I"m gonna be able to have enough buggies...it's on! :mrgreen:
BTW...I planted my garden today! WooHoo!

Hey Dawn have you heard from the gulfbrat? I'm worried about her! :(

Hugs & Snuggles!

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
fresnowitte":2d1rcnw5 said:
LMAO!!!
But Dawn! I'm having baby withdrawls! As soon as I figure out how I"m gonna be able to have enough buggies...it's on! :mrgreen:
Do It!! i want a Roux and Gus baby :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yeah, but Morgan, I'm afraid there would be a knock-down-drag-out fight of members here of who gets the babies!!! Barb, you're killing me!!! Those would be some gorgeous babies, OMG I am out of room, so not fair!!! Lexi is the little princess of the house right now, Coco gets jealous, Crash just plain "wants woman now", and Psycho is going thru puffypause (moody little snit).

Barb, I can't believe you get to plant outside in February ~ we can start our seedlings indoors now thru April, but we don't dare plant outside until after Memorial Day, we get frosts many years into the first couple weeks of June ~ I cannot count how many times I've planted, and had to scramble with every bedsheet and newspaper to cover tender seedlings for a late frost. That's it, I'm moving to CA

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
oh, and I haven't heard from gulfbrat either, I don't think she loves us no more (pout) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom