Blinking/Closing one eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dragons will close one eye and then switch to the other eye while basking. Should I be worried? This is their temporary enclosures till I finish their new big ones. They've been in these for about a month or so and the new ones wont be done until after xmas. Thats a ReptiGlo 5.0 and they were doing the eye thing when I took this pic.

RANDOM.jpg

It may be the ReptiGlo that is causing the problem. I've heard a lot of bad things about ReptiGlo, mostly the 10.0. The light may be hurting their eyes. You should try the SunGlo 10.0. I had the ReptiGlo 10.0 and switched. Zakhari is even EATING better now. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
MusikalMadness":74f28 said:
It may be the ReptiGlo that is causing the problem. I've heard a lot of bad things about ReptiGlo, mostly the 10.0. The light may be hurting their eyes. You should try the SunGlo 10.0. I had the ReptiGlo 10.0 and switched. Zakhari is even EATING better now. :D
Did you mean the Repti-Sun 10.0 fluorescent? The SunGlo is a basking bulb, not a UVB.

diamc":b13a1 said:
MusikalMadness":b13a1 said:
Did you mean the Repti-Sun 10.0 fluorescent? The SunGlo is a basking bulb, not a UVB.

I did mean the reptisun. Very sorry. I was a tad bit tired when I posted that so I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly. I have both; the SunGlo and ReptiSun.

BubbasDaddy

Original Poster
Hey guys does this look like an adequate set up for now till I finish their new cages in about a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom