Bliggy and Timmy(comic strip)New One 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

As some of you already know, I have a 4 month old beardie that goes by the name, Bligg.
IMG_2901.jpg

He is a very funny little boy and can be quite entertaining at times.
When Bligg first came to live with me a few months ago I was a bit worried about him being lonely. He had come from a large family and was not used to having a viv all to himself. While I knew that Bligg would eventually adjust to his new home I wanted to make the transition easier on him.
Shortly after arriving, I introduced Bligg to Timmy the Turtle
IMG_3136.jpg

In no time at all the two of them became fast friends. Although they get along wonderfully, as in any relationship they have what I will call their moments, for lack of a better term.
I have posted a few of these so called moments in Bligg's thread. It was suggested that I turn them into a weekly comic strip. I am going to try it out and see how it does.
I thought if I could make just one person laugh in the midst of the chaos that goes on in this world every day it would be well worth it :wink:

So without further ado let me introduce to you...

"A Day in the Life of Bliggy and Timmy"

(This is one that was posted last week in Bligg's thread)

The Worms(11/11/09)

Okay... she is about to bring me my worms. Don't forget what I told you!

IMG_2959.jpg

Timmy, stop looking at MY worms! Remember... only eat the food that closely resembles YOUR color.
That would be GREEN for you. Got it?!

IMG_2942.jpg

Timmy.. does that worm look green to you?

IMG_2943.jpg

MOM! Timmy won't stop eyeballing my food!
[Mom]... Bliggy dear, please be nice to Timmy.. he is your friend!

IMG_2951.jpg

Blah! Blah! Blah! I'll fix you, FRIEND!

IMG_2965.jpg

Go ahead... try and get some now!
[Mom]... Bliggy, how are you and Timmy getting along in there?
Oh Just peachy Mom! Though I think Timmy is probably full now :roll: :mrgreen:

IMG_2969.jpg

Shed or Shred (11/16/09)

Timmy... "Hey Bliggy... why do you look like you're shredding?"
Bliggy... "Timmy.. for your information the correct term is called shedding!"

IMG_3137.jpg

Timmy... "It certainly looks like shredding to me!"
Bliggy... "What would you know... you're just a turtle!"
Timmy... "Well I know that when the humans want to get rid of something valuable they shred it."
Bliggy... :shock:

IMG_3156.jpg

Bliggy... "MOOOOOM! Timmy's making fun of me shedding. He say's I'm shredding!"
Mom... Bliggy dear... Timmy doesn't know any better. Maybe if you tried explaing the meaning of the two words..."

IMG_3140.jpg

Mom... "Bliggy... were you able to make Timmy better understand the difference between shedding and shredding?"
Bliggy... Yeah Mom... I think it's starting to sink in!"

IMG_3164.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
We need a comic :protest: :protest: We need a comic :protest: :protest: We need a comic :protest: :protest: I agree,
Let's all sing together: Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground, Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!! :protest: :protest: :wink:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
beardie osk":42b69 said:
We need a comic :protest: :protest: We need a comic :protest: :protest: We need a comic :protest: :protest: I agree,
Let's all sing together: Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground, Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!! :protest: :protest: :wink:

LMAO!!!!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND, U LOOK LIKE A FOOL WITH YA PANTS ON THE GROUND :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Call yourself a cool cat, looking like a fool, walkin down town with your pants on the ground!

I've been singing that song ever since it came on tv hahah. Here are the full lyrics for your singing pleasure :

Pants on the Ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin` like a fool wit` yo'ure pants on the ground!
With the gold in yer mouth, Hat turned Sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call Yourself a cool cat, Looking like a fool
Walkin` down town with your pants on the ground
Get em up
Hey! Get your pants off the ground
Lookin` like a fool
Walkin`, Talkin` with your pants on the ground
Get em up
Hey! get ye pants off the ground
Lookin` like a foool with your pants on the ground
Go with them all, hat turned sideways
pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat, loookin` like a fool
Walkin` Talkin` with your pants on the ground
BOOM!
Pants on the ground
Lookin` like aa fool
with your pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth , Hat turned sideways
pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat!!!!!!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Shock.gif
.... WT?

Jennifer... are you hijacking my thread? And I thought you were my friend?! :shock:

I have to tell you, I did not know what the heck you guys were singing about... LOL.. I had to google it :roll:

I will make a comic today... I promise, for real... I will! God knows I don't want my pants on the ground, lol, although it wouldn't be the first time! :lol:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Not hijacking, just thinking of constructive ways to get a new comic strip!!

You could get Timmy some baggy pants and such, and Bligg could give him lessons on how not to look like a fool with is pants on the ground! Lovely comic idea!!

PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
spurlee01":5fed5 said:
Dawn, did you by chance notice that I was NOT involved with this one?

Umm... yeah....Sara instigated it......yeah thats it.....She sent me a pm and said blow up Dawns thread....Yeah, thats it.....blame is on Sara!! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom