Bliggy and Timmy(comic strip)New One 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

As some of you already know, I have a 4 month old beardie that goes by the name, Bligg.
IMG_2901.jpg

He is a very funny little boy and can be quite entertaining at times.
When Bligg first came to live with me a few months ago I was a bit worried about him being lonely. He had come from a large family and was not used to having a viv all to himself. While I knew that Bligg would eventually adjust to his new home I wanted to make the transition easier on him.
Shortly after arriving, I introduced Bligg to Timmy the Turtle
IMG_3136.jpg

In no time at all the two of them became fast friends. Although they get along wonderfully, as in any relationship they have what I will call their moments, for lack of a better term.
I have posted a few of these so called moments in Bligg's thread. It was suggested that I turn them into a weekly comic strip. I am going to try it out and see how it does.
I thought if I could make just one person laugh in the midst of the chaos that goes on in this world every day it would be well worth it :wink:

So without further ado let me introduce to you...

"A Day in the Life of Bliggy and Timmy"

(This is one that was posted last week in Bligg's thread)

The Worms(11/11/09)

Okay... she is about to bring me my worms. Don't forget what I told you!

IMG_2959.jpg

Timmy, stop looking at MY worms! Remember... only eat the food that closely resembles YOUR color.
That would be GREEN for you. Got it?!

IMG_2942.jpg

Timmy.. does that worm look green to you?

IMG_2943.jpg

MOM! Timmy won't stop eyeballing my food!
[Mom]... Bliggy dear, please be nice to Timmy.. he is your friend!

IMG_2951.jpg

Blah! Blah! Blah! I'll fix you, FRIEND!

IMG_2965.jpg

Go ahead... try and get some now!
[Mom]... Bliggy, how are you and Timmy getting along in there?
Oh Just peachy Mom! Though I think Timmy is probably full now :roll: :mrgreen:

IMG_2969.jpg

Shed or Shred (11/16/09)

Timmy... "Hey Bliggy... why do you look like you're shredding?"
Bliggy... "Timmy.. for your information the correct term is called shedding!"

IMG_3137.jpg

Timmy... "It certainly looks like shredding to me!"
Bliggy... "What would you know... you're just a turtle!"
Timmy... "Well I know that when the humans want to get rid of something valuable they shred it."
Bliggy... :shock:

IMG_3156.jpg

Bliggy... "MOOOOOM! Timmy's making fun of me shedding. He say's I'm shredding!"
Mom... Bliggy dear... Timmy doesn't know any better. Maybe if you tried explaing the meaning of the two words..."

IMG_3140.jpg

Mom... "Bliggy... were you able to make Timmy better understand the difference between shedding and shredding?"
Bliggy... Yeah Mom... I think it's starting to sink in!"

IMG_3164.jpg

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
since threats didnt work ill try guilt. something is wrong with lil- i think she mute be preggers. i thin ill post pics while im waiting 4 the vet 2 open 2mrw.vim at work btw hence the txt lingo. i also put this message n a worm and sent it ur way but it mite take a while to make it to fl

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Sara! Sara! Sara! What am I going to do with you?!
I am starting to think YOU are my ET :lol:
Gotta love ya! :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
My vet squeezed me in at three. I have to be at work by 5. I work 20-45 minutes away, traffic depending. This may be interesting.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Good luck Sara, hope your baby is ok. If she's gravid, just make sure she eats alot, especially calcium, protein, to help make the yolk and egg covering. Sweetie is an egg layer, when she turned 2 she started to make infertile eggs. Then she'd run around looking for a male, took us awhile to figure that out, until she laid an egg in her tank. So lay box got put together and she's spent the last 1 1/2 yrs laying every month or so 27 eggs. If the eggs are infertile, once she's laid them, you just dig them up and freeze them before disposing. Each time Sweetie has laid, she's been skinny, cold and shaking. So long warm bath; lots of protein with lots of calcium. I give Sweetie separately some liquid calcium, since I've been doing that, she gets better faster and is more herself sooner. I wish I could breed her, but we have no room or time for raising babies. As we know from Bligg, Barbara was constantly feeding, cleaning and bathing the babies.YIKES! :shock:

Back to the comic strip; I'm sorry you've been so busy, Dawn, we miss our comics of Bligg and Timmy, they're so well done and so funny :mrgreen: . I'm glad everything is going well with all the Christmas things you're doing. I remember how hectic all the school stuff with my son, luckily everything always went well! Eric will be 26 in December, so now Christmas is more family and work stuff. Hope we get at least a pic of Bligg, but then I've been unsubscribed to some threads, so have to check them out.

I send you much energy for this wonderful time of year, you'll need it. Sometimes having adult children can be an asset! Especially if he drives, and lives close, so I get lots of lifts now!

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOTS OF HUGS FROM OUR GANG TO YOUR GANG, human, dragon and soon to be doggie! Congrats in advance, hope all goes well!

Deborah and my sleepy dragons.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Thank you Deborah. She is in a laybox right now giving me this WTH look. The first thing she did when I put her in there was lick the sand :shock: . Argh! I also sent a fecal to the vet earlier this morning just in case it's parasites. She's been checked 3 times since June, but I'm paranoid, especially since Tyson had coccidia in September.

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Bliggy! Timmy! Bliggy! Timmy! Bliggy! Timmy! :protest: I would protest on your front lawn if I could! All those in favor of a Bliggy and Timmy comic immediately, say "Aye!" :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
AYE x 5, our beardies and my hubby have enjoyed the comics greatly, so AYE, MORE, MORE, BLIGGY, TIMMY, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING FUNNY RIGHT NOW!!! :mrgreen:

We all know you're busy, Dawn, especially with Xmas & everything, but you must take a minute and give us our fix, we've been very patient and everything....so....well....where are you?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Well, since Dawn isn't updating her thread, I don't feel quite as guilty doing this.
Lilly is gravid, the long update is on her thread.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I think I am going to keep singing in this thread till Dawn posts a comic.
Hmmm, lets see....Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
lol u keep signing in on the thread and ill keep

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPING IT UP AND MAYBE WE MIGHT GET A COMIC
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom