Bleu's Clues (Tales of Agent B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK some pics from this week. He's been shedding, and we joked that he has become a super hero because of the mask - Agent B (for you Phineas & Ferb fans out there).

100231-5351712797.jpg

100231-9227703227.jpg

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She didn't. But we stopped at a turn out to take some pics and a fellow who was there saw him sitting in the window and asked me to take him out so he could see and admire. Our friends who were with us fell in love with him (Bleu, not the tourist..LOL).

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well, vet visit today, wherein Bleu learned what an enema is (he had some hardened urate blocking the exit). He's fine, but was mightily pissed for a bit there :)

Anyhow they weighed him and he is now 410 grams and 20 inches.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hes getting big!

What caused them to want to do an enema? How did they know about the blocked urate. I really dislike then doing enemas on them it's pretty tough on them.
But im glad Bleu is doing good now! :)

-Brandon

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got concerned that he hadn't pooped in too long, so took him in to be checked. I wasn't so much concerned about impaction since he has tile in his tank but something was plugging up the works. She said she could feel what felt like a lump of hard poop in his belly. The hard urate that came out first was about the size of a pistachio nut, so it was sizeable. He's fine, though, and seems to have forgiven me the indignity this morning :)

Peach

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well, it seems to be that time of year and he's old enough now. Bleu's been slowing down for several days and yesterday, he went into his cave, for only the second time in his life, and slept all day. He's been showing the classic signs of brumation, which I suspected. He's never used that cave till now, but their need to burrow down made it just what he was looking for. As far north as I am, the days are already about 5 hours shorter than in summer. I did reach in a time or two to make sure he was okay and got the stink eye :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Darn, Brumation is the worst lol!

But it does pose the opportunity for lots of stink eye pictures ha.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom