Blessed with A+ Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

tguaturbo

So it is a week yesterday since we brought our girl juvi Charlotte home. She has gone from sleeping standing up in a corner the first few nights to not getting on her wood furnature to bask and staying only on ground level under the light spread out wide to now going under the paper towels at night time. Maybe she likes the cool floor bottom on her tummy.

Was reading lots about some with BD that are hissing or lundging and biting their owners and or them moving around alot and just what appears to be not yet used to being handled. I guess I have to say I feel very Blessed that she is so calm and perhaps was handled by who ever raised her up to now because as of yesterday when we first took her out to handle her and all day today after we would put her in her feeding location when she is done eating I just put my hand flat down and eventually she will walk to it and put a hand or two on mine and just climb on. It is very cute. When I go to put her back in her tank it is almost like she does not want to let me go and so I will just keep my hand there at floor level and she will just start to climb up my hand and wrist. If I put her under the basking light on my hand she will just sit there until it is time for me to go and then I have to nudge her on to her wood.

I already feel a really cool connection with her.

aidan724

Hatchling Member
Congrats on such a sweet baby. :) I got lucky in that department myself though Falkor is a bit spoiled now so he is turning into a brat. LOL

I got lucky also! I've only had him for a month or so, but Voldey has never bitten, or even acted like he wanted to bite me. I can rub lettuce or carrots (his fav) right against his mouth and he won't even open it. He does black beard and bloat when scared, but he's such a good little lizard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom