just chillin outside in the sun:

IyBjyih.jpg

24hlxPa.jpg

L67pKJh.jpg

Pjf9yFA.jpg

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
What a cutie, she is fast. My Murphy was like that today. I showed the enclosure to my husband, I don't think he realizes that I was serious about him building one for me. :blob8:

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
i spent like 20 bucks on that thing... just threw it together at work.

she is very fast, when im out walking her she can easily keep up with me at a brisk walk pace. she is also quite the jumper, she can jump a bit over half way up the side of that enclosure and then she likes to climb to the top and hang nearly fully upside down as she tries to find a way out.

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
That is one spoiled beardie. That enclosure is about as wide as my deck area and a little longer than it.

I love your work.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
just measured her, she went to sleep behind the box fan in the bedroom, she likes sleeping near air flow...

she is 19.75" long

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
went too sleep last night with her laying on me under the covers. woke up around 4am to her climbing out from under the sheets and running across the room to the door, she went out into the hall way and turned around to come right back into the room (lights were on out there). woke up this morning to her sleeping in the closet here... i guess it was too hot under the blankets...

V4NsbQi.jpg

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
yea, there are times i wounder... i wish beardies came in a slightly larger size. say 3-4 feet and 10-30lbs variants. then it would actually be more like a dog

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
came home to the patio screen open and sindragosa sitting on top of the balcony wall, basking in the sun...

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
the door was left open, maybe by the housemate, maybe she managed to push the screen aside... idk. she climbed up the wall there and was sitting here, she seemed quite comfortable so i suspect she was out there for a couple hours if not more.

lQVLWI0.jpg

o1NIMN7.jpg

qYdGNQ4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom