Not open for further replies.

Bummblebee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Heres what my berdies beds look like
beds013.jpg

mellu

Juvie Member
Bummblebee, I LOVE that, that is such a cute little bed! Lagu would love something like that!!! Where'd you find such a tiny petbed? Too cute! Do your kids love 'em?

Prouddragonmomma, wait until he's sleepy and don't tuck him in too tight, leave him wiggle room!

Ziggy that is so cute, Lagu did that with his blankey today, he gave me the stink eye when I tried to take it out of his tank, so I left it on his bed, we went to go get coffee, when we got back he had hauled it over to his hammock and somehow it was still folded perfectly in a square, hahaha! Jason said "did you do that?" I was like "O.O No, did you?!" haha.

Thanks Zeppy :), I love them and the snuggles I get makes it all worthwhile! Lagu is a chronic glass dancer, he just hates being in his tank, I had to put foam bumpers up around the bottom of his tank to save his nose. He seems to enjoy being in there more now that he has more to climb on/bask on.

Bummblebee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I bought the lil pet beds at my pet store called petland I just love them and the they seem to realy enjoy them to :lol:

ocrage

Hatchling Member
at first i used a t-shirt i had worn as a blanket/bed for my beardy to sleep in, but i got my mom to get him a baby blanket when she was out shopping once, so now i just wrap him up in that and he goes to sleep the second it covers his head. i take it out once i wake up which is 2-3 hours after lights on for my guy. i turn the lights on, he takes a couple seconds to wake himself up then he crawls out of the blanket, usually lays on top of it for a little bit, then goes to his basking spot. he slept like twice total without anything and i felt bad the entire night even though he is a reptile.

WOW I was told not to put stuff like that in their vivs b/c they could possibley eat it. I guess to help Delilah sleep better maybe she need to be wrapped. She's such a restless sleeper. Sampson always puts himself to bed at night and Bruce puts his nose in the corner of his cage and passes out :D Hmmm maybe i should change up the way i do things for them. Thanks for the ideas.

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Omg so cute!! I left a lil towel in his cage after his bath and he didn't go near it all day until bed time he was so cute all pancaked and sleeping! I'll post the pic later!!!

So i tried the blanket with my babies and 2 out of 3 love them. Bruce rested his head on it and Sampson actually wrapped his own self up in it. Delilah could care less about them at this point......she's being little Miss hot to trot right now so she's not taking to it too well. LOL I was so flipping cute to see the boys all wrapped up and being love bug. I even wrapped big ole Sampson up in the blanket and he laid on his back and acted like a little baby for a whole 2 seconds!! LOL It was priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom