Black undersides with White Spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Okay so my two beardies both have gray/blackish bellies with white spots in the gray. Should my fiance and I be worried about this? They're doing everything fine. They both eat healthily, poop regularly, and we give them bathes every other day. They're tank is at 85 degrees on the cool side and at 100 degrees in their basking. If anyone can explain why this is happening I'd love to hear it! They are both active as well, constantly running about their terrariums.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
These are called stress marks because they often times only show when the dragon is experiencing something stressful. They are harmless. Some dragons almost always have them, it doesn't mean that the dragon is under stress in all cases though. They may mean something down to just the color of an item of decor or how their enclosure is set up, this or that. Something so minuscule that trying to find out what is bothering them could cause actual stress upon your dragon. If they are healthy, eating and pooping as normal then don't worry about them, it will only cause you stress :wink:

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mmk Thank you very much for the info :) I was just curious to what they are. Because they come and go all the time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom