Black Spots on Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Maybe you guys can help me out with the spots on Toothless's beard. The won't come off in the bath, and I'm not sure how long they have been there. Not more than a few days I think. As far as I can tell, it hasn't spread, but I would like your advice as to if it looks fungal or not. If it does, is there something I can get not from the vet that will work on it? I will post this in Health too. Here are some pics so you can see what I am talking about.

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Unfortunately I don't know what they are :( But when I saw some funny dark spots on Brick I searched "dark spot" and "black spot" on bd.org and actually a lot of good stuff came up. Maybe that would help? (If you haven't tried that already! :))
....also, turns out those weird spots on Brick were just his femoral pores. Doh. Lol. Good thing I researched before asking the vet :oops: :oops:

nikipop

Hatchling Member
I don't have an answer for you but Munch has 2 of those spots on his beard. Exactly the same... I poked around them and moved his scales around a bit and to me it just looks like a discoloration but I will follow along just in case I am wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom