Black Splotch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Okay so I don't know if I'm over reacting or if I should be worried about my little girl. After her last shed I noticed a black splotch under her tail. She hasn't been acting any different, but I don't know if I should take her to the vet or wait and see if her behavior changes.

P8210012.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Are you positive it's not dried poo ? Try a 15 minute soak + soft toothbrush to see if it comes off. If not, it wouldn't hurt to put some Lamisil or Lotrimin cream in case it's a little spot of fungus, but it doesn't look serious.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm sure it's not dirt or dried poo, I gave her a bath and tried to wipe it off but it looks like it's part of the scales. Where would I get the cream?

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok, so the wierdest thing happened. I woke up this morning to give her a bath and the splotch was gone! :D But I swear it wouldn't come off last time I gave her a bath.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Perfect !! Case closed, I love a happy ending ! Some times just one soak won't do it, but i'm glad it only took 2 soaks so you didn't spend any money on something you didn't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom